IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is illegal to sell alcohol to any person under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us at your own cost.
- This website “LeCercle by Pernod Ricard” is operated by Pernod Ricard Singapore. In these terms & conditions (“T&C”), “LeCercle by Pernod Ricard” or “we” means “Pernod Ricard Singaporeand “Customer” or “you” means any person, firm, company or body which places an order with us.
- Please read these T&C carefully before using the website. By using the website or any part of it, you agree that you have read these T&C and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- These T&C may be varied by PRS from time to time without prior notice.
- The prices set out in this site may be altered by PRS at any time without prior notice to you.
- Prices quoted include all applicable taxes and duties and are in Singapore dollars and do not include any delivery charges, unless otherwise stated.
- When placing an order with PRS, you confirm that all the details that you have provided in completing the order are true and correct.
- It is a condition of purchase that you are 18 years of age or over. All orders are subject to acceptance by PRS in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Supply of products is subject to availability and to any order minimums and limits imposed in respect of a product by PRS. If we do not have enough stock to fulfil the entire order, we will notify you, cancel the entire order or cancel the part with insufficient stock and proceed with the rest of the order (subject to any applicable order minimums or limits in respect of a product).
- Once an order has been accepted, the Customer cannot cancel an order nor change the delivery date unless otherwise agreed by PRS.
- Any specials, promotions, clearances, offers and discounted items listed in the site are subject to their specific terms and conditions and are available while stocks last unless otherwise indicated.
- Products can be delivered to any address located in Singapore, which is designated by the Customer at time of check-out. For any order of alcoholic beverages with a total value of above SGD $200/-, you can enjoy free delivery to your designated address. For any order of alcoholic beverages with a total value of SGD $200/- (two hundred Singapore dollars) and below, a delivery charge of SGD $30/- (thirty Singapore dollars) shall apply. Please note that additional delivery charges may apply for deliveries outside of the Singapore main island, including but not limited to Sentosa and Jurong Island. No delivery charges shall apply to the purchase of tickets for lifestyle experience/event or where delivery is not required. PRS reserves the rights to make changes to the delivery pricing without prior notice.
- We shall retain ownership of the products until we receive full payment of the product. Risk of damage to or loss of the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery of the products.
- If your order is being accepted by PRS, a confirmation will be sent, specifying the date and delivery time. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence, and any dates specified by us for delivery of the products are approximate only. PRS shall not be responsible for and does not accept liability for late delivery of products.
- On the date of delivery, our courier will contact you to confirm the appointment before arrival. In the event nobody is at the delivery address at the time of arrival, a re-delivery will be arranged. The cost of re-delivery shall be in accordance with those as set out in clause 4.1 and shall be borne by the Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, the re-delivery costs of SGD$30 shall also apply for orders above SGD$200. At the time of re-delivery, the Customer must pay the re-delivery cost in cash and pass it to our courier.
- Orders placed from Monday to Friday before 730pm shall be delivered the next day, at the earliest, after midday. Any orders placed on Friday after 730pm shall be delivered on the following Monday, also at the earliest, after midday. PRS shall not be liable for any late delivery
- Each order may only be sent to one delivery address. If you need to send products to more than one delivery address, you will need to place a separate order. The delivery address cannot be changed once an order is confirmed.
- Payment terms are payment on order.
- PRS accepts the following forms of online payment: Visa and MasterCard.
- We shall use reasonable endeavors to provide secure online transactions for you. Personal information including your name, address and credit card number is encrypted to prevent your information from being intercepted or read by unauthorized persons.
- PRS will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by anyone whose credit card is fraudulently used or used in an unauthorized manner.
- The Customer shall ensure that the credit card used is valid and under the Customer’s own name.
- You may refuse to accept any products delivered to you which fail to be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended use or comply with the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements in any material respect, provided that you serve a written notice of rejection to PRS. Any notice of rejection must include the relevant sales receipt and such details regarding the defective products as PRS may reasonably require and must be submitted within 1 calendar day from receipt of delivery of the products.
- The Customer understands and accepts that the discounted goods pursuant to clause 3.6 may contain packaging defects and cannot be returned or granted additional discounts.
- If your request for return is accepted by us, PRS shall provide you with a replacement for the rejected product, provided that PRS will collect the rejected product from you. To such extent, PRS shall have no further liability to you in respect of the rejected product.
- PRS may make changes to the contents at this site, or to the products and services described, at any time without prior notice to you.
- Information published at this site refers to products and services offered in Singapore.
- Subject to any relevant statutory provision, these T&C contain the entire agreement between PRS and the Customer and all representations, warranties and agreements (whether express or implied and whether statutory or otherwise) are expressly excluded. PRS’s liability is limited to the cost of replacing the products.
- Contents of the site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
- To the extent permitted by law, PRS disclaims all liability (however arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the content, the site and/or any website to which the site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
- Nothing expressed or implied in these T&C will confer a liability on PRS in respect of any indirect, consequential or special loss, loss of profit, damage, cost or expense.
Third Party Sites
- This website may contain links to third party sites. The links do not indicate any endorsement of PRS of the site or the products or services provided at those sites. The Customer accesses those sites and uses the products and services made available at those sites solely at their own risk.
- Any promotional codes offered by PRS cannot be exchanged for cash, used in conjunction with one another, re-used on another transaction, or partially used across multiple orders.
- PRS reserves the rights to invalidate any promotional codes which are used or applied in contravention of the above requirement.
On-Supply of Products
- The products purchased are only intended for your personal enjoyment. You must not sell nor solicit sale of our products to any third parties. In no event shall the Customer use the products for business or resale purpose whether in Singapore or overseas.
- The Customer must indemnify PRS from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, charges, expenses, losses damages and costs (whether incurred by or awarded against PRS) arising out of or in connection with a breach of clause 11.1 by the Customer.
- You may only purchase from PRS after you have successfully registered an account. By registering an account with us, you acknowledge that you are aware of and fully agree with these T&C and that all transactions conducted with PRS will be subject to these T&C only.
- You must be 18 years old or above in order to register an account. PRS reserves the right to reject any application for account registration and also the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion.
- Registration of an account is free. We encourage Customer to make purchases of our products and engage in other opportunities that may be made available from time to time.
- PRS grants you a single, non-exclusive, limited personal license to access and use its site subject to your continued compliance with these T&C. You may not transfer or share your right to access or use the website. Failure to comply with this clause 12.4 may result in your account being terminated by PRS.
- You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own login and password. You shall be solely responsible for any damages arising from unauthorized access to the site caused by or connected with the disclosure of your login and/or password by yourself.
- You shall be deemed to have the authority to own and control access to the email address provided by you.
Responsible Consumption of Alcohol
- PRS supports responsible consumption of alcohol and recommends alcohol to be enjoyed in moderation. The Customer shall therefore warrant that any person you are obtaining the products for is also 18 years old or above. Customers are encouraged to visit the following websites to understand more about responsible drinking: http://www.wise-drinking.com
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
- These T&C are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.